Welcome to the next EQuiP newsletter - the second this year - which we hope have helped to keep you updated on the latest news and quality and safety developments all over Europe.
Link to Newsletter
Table of Contents
1. Safe Quality Seats Still Available: EQuiP Conference 29-30 March
2. The European Journal of General Practice Job Opening.
3. Evidence-based indicators for measurement of quality of primary care in Switzerland.
4. EQuiP delegates comments on the use of quality indicators (Guido and Adrian).
5. New Estonian delegate to EQuiP: Interview with Elle-Mall Keevallik.
6. Patient Empowerment in Chronic Conditions: WONCA Europe Anniversary Project Update.
7. EQuiP and VdGM Summer School 2019: Interview with Marta Velgan from Estonia.
Ulrik Bak Kirk