First Organizational Member: Duodecim (Finland)
The Finnish Medical Society Duodecim is a scientific society with almost 90% of the Finnish doctors and medical students, altogether over 20.000, as members. Duodecim Medical Publications Ltd. carries out the Society's mission to publish medical information. The company is the leading Finnish publisher in the field of medicine providing the latest knowledge for health care professionals as well as for the general public interested in heath care issues.
EQuiP is very proud and happy to pronounce Duodecim Medical Publications Ltd. its very first organisational member.
Why should you become an organizational member of EQuiP?
- Members get 50% reduction on the EQuiP conference fees and pre-conference workshop fees.
- Members have influence on EQuiP policy through their National Representatives in the EQuiP Council.
- Members can join various EQuiP Working Groups, thus collaborating in organization of conferences, development of QI initiatives, workshops at WONCA conferences etc.
- You will be receiving updates and news about events, tools, methods, relevant resources and project proposals.
How to become an organizational member of EQuip?
Organizational members can be scientific Societies of GPs and other organizations involved in Quality Development and Patient Safety in GP/FM or Primary Health Care.
Apply now by sending an email to the EQuiP Secretariate: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group 1: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- Organizational membership fee – 3 years for 750 EUR.
Group 2: Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Turkey.
- Organizational membership fee – 3 years for 600 EUR.
Group 3: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Greece, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Organizational membership fee – 3 years for 500 EUR.