See why Ayşe Çaylan from Turkey became the very first individual member of EQuiP.
Why should you become an individual member of EQuiP?
- Members get 50% reduction on the EQuiP conference fees and pre-conference workshop fees.
- Members can be elected National Representative in the EQuiP Council, which is the decisive organ in EQuiP.
- Members have influence on EQuiP policy through their National Representatives in the EQuiP Council.
- Members can join various EQuiP Working Groups, thus collaborating in organisation of conferences, development of QI initiatives, workshops at WONCA conferences etc.
- You will be receiving updates and news about events, tools, methods, relevant resources and project proposals.
How to become an individual member of EQuiP?
General practitioners may become individual members as well as medical doctors and other health professionals (academics, staff members and patients)) involved in Quality Development and Patient Safety in General Practice/Family Medicine.
Apply now by sending an email to the EQuiP Secretariate: email@example.com.
Group 1: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- Individual membership fee - 1 year for 80 EUR.
Group 2: Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Turkey.
- Individual membership fee - 1 year for 60 EUR.
Group 3: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Greece, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Individual membership fee - 1 year for 50 EUR.
Group 4: Students, Vocational Trainees and Members of the Vasco da Gama Movement.
- Individual membership fee - 1 year for only 30 EUR.