The Science and Practice of Quality Care in a Changing World - Reports from Europe 2023
This is the first in-person conference in 3 years. It is an invitation to you to give EQuiP members your report and to hear reports from other countries.
Friday 12th May: Full day EQuiP conference.
Saturday 13th May: EQuiP Assembly and EB Elections + complimentary attendance at ICGP annual conference.
The one-day conference gives an opportunity for all EQuiP members to present their 2023 updates to the entire network.
We want to hear reports from your daily practice, your region, your member organisation, your university, your health system.
- Share the current-state-of-play of practising as a family doctor in 2023.
- Share your activities, research and projects.
- Share peer reviewed Journal Articles from your country on the Science and Practice of Quality in Family Medicine / General Practice.
- Share Statements from your member organisation. Share health system changes.
- Deliver your Commentary on What’s new in Family Medicine? What does the future look like?
- Come to EQuiP 2023 – and be part of the future plan
Prepare your abstract(s) for the symposia!
Tell your colleagues, bring a colleague with you.
Registration information and abstract submission will follow soon.