EQuiP Summer School 2020
A 4-day residential seminar combining lectures, small group work, and feedback on quality and safety in Primary Care.
For junior doctors going to qualify as GPs as well as researchers in Family Practice/ Health Services Research.
You will be trained and coached by experienced European family doctors and researchers.
- To give an overview of different aspects of quality in primary care.
- To learn about the situation in other European countries.
- To join inspiring workshops by (international) researchers on what quality might be.
- To develop/discuss an individual project on quality in your practice.
- To have a few days in a great atmosphere.
- Adrian Rohrbasser (Switzerland)
- Lena Ansmann (Germany)
- Piet Vanden Bussche (Belgium)
- Bettina Engel (Germany)
- Guido Schmiemann (Germany)
- Department for General Practice, Oldenburg University (Dr. Bettina Engel)
- Department for Health Services Research, Bremen University (PD Guido Schmiemann)
- Kompetenzzentrum Allgemeinmedizin Niedersachsen
Weg zum Krähenberg 33a
Rooms are reserved at the venue (LidiceHaus) as well as in a nearby hotel:
Lidice Haus: Single room - all meals included 80 € (double room 63€)
For reservation, please contact: Susanne Clark, email@example.com
Only €150, excl. transportation/accom.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21 February by:
- Submitting your CV and motivation letter (1 page each).