Rich media is a digital term for advanced features like video, audio, or other elements that encourage viewers to interact and engage with the content. Basically, an ePDF is a traditional PDF document embedded with rich media.
EQuiP has a solid tradition for producing and publishing such ePDFs - please download and access the EQuiP ePDFs by using Adobe Reader or similar software:
- EQuiP's activities, projects and events [Copenhagen, 2016] (5MB).
- EQuiP's 25 Years of Service [Copenhagen, 2016] (5MB).
- EQuiP-VdGM Navigating the Sea of Soci@l Media [Istanbul, 2015] (5MB)
- EQuiP's #1 Patient Safety Conference [Prague, 2016] (2,5MB).
- EQuiP's #2 Patient Safety Conference [Dublin, 2017] (4,2MB).