Back to Basics of Quality
Quality Improvement in Primary Care: Back to Basics!
- What is Quality (Improvement) really about?
- How do you bring it into general practice in a feasible way?
- How could we - as a network for quality improvement and patient safety - lower the threshold for GPs to use Quality Improvement techniques in daily work?
- How could we reach Primary Care workers, promote individual training materials and train the trainers to maintain the highest level of quality possible?
In line with the Quality Framework, developed by EQuiP and partners in the EU Leonardo da Vinci project, we will offer workshops and training sessions in core competences at every open EQuiP and Wonca Europe conference:
- In the EQuiP Conference in Fishingen in April 2015, we started off with a succesfull workshop on PDCA for Dummies (PP slides, PDF). In an interactive way every participant was asked to try to develop his/her own small project plan, and we learned a lot from each other on how to realize this successfully.
At the Wonca Europe Conference in Istanbul, we are having a workshop on: Quality in my practice. How do I start?
And at the EQuiP Spring Conference in Prague in April 2016 about patient safety, we will have a session on dealing with mistakes and critical incidents.
You are very welcome to come and participate in one of these workshops.