Dear EQuiP/WONCA Members & Delegates,
Dear Colleagues & Friends,
On behalf of the EQuiP Secretariat and the Executive Board we wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.
For the EQuiP Network, 2018 has been very successful:
- We networked with other organisations, which recently resulted in very good VdGM collaboration.
- We organised a very successful European conference in Bratislava.
- The EQuiP participation at the WONCA Europe conference in Krakow was very visible and highly recognised by many participants.
- EQuiP produced two powerful position papers, which were both very well accepted among the WONCA Europe Council delegates:
- Again, an EQuiP Summer School has been very successfully organized in France.
- We had a very fruitful meeting in Zagreb in November, which resulted in many new ideas for the work in 2019. This will mainly be based on the work in EQuiP Working Groups.
I am positive that also in 2019, EQuiP will have a variety of activities, which will result in workshops, presentation, publications, policy papers, and decision support to stakeholders. We are very thankful to all the delegates, individual and organizational members for all the work they have done in the field of quality and safety in 2018.
We are looking forward to meeting you at EQuiP Conference in Thessaloniki 29-30 March, at WONCA Europe Conference in Bratislava, and at the EQuiP Council Meeting in Zagreb in November 2019.
A warm greeting to the "Andrija Stampar" School of Public Health, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, which has hosted EQuiP for many years already - and will continue to be hosting EQuiP in the years to come. Thank you so much for this act of kindness, Zlata.