The European Journal of General Practice (EJGP) is looking for an Associate Editor
We are hiring!
The European Journal of General Practice (EJGP) is the official journal of WONCA Europe, an Open Access, international, peer-reviewed scientific journal, publishing high quality, original research. Now, the European Journal of General Practice is seeking an Associate Editor from the South-Eastern region of Europe to complete the Editorial team.
What will be your job?
• You lead the review process of papers assigned to you by the Editor-in-Chief. Based on the review reports you write a motivated recommendation to the Editor-in-Chief who decides on ‘acceptance’, ‘revision’ or ‘rejection’.
• You participate in editorial teleconferences (at least one every three months).
• You participate in the annual editorial meetings, which are organized at the WONCA Europe conference.
• Once a year you write an editorial (rotation scheme).
The current Editorial Team consists of:
• Dr Carl Llor (Spain)
• Professor Manfred Maier (Austria)
• Professor Christian Mallen (UK)
• Dr An de Sutter (Belgium)
• Professor Henk van Weert (the Netherlands)
• Professor Adam Windak (Poland)
• Dr Jelle Stoffers (Editor-in-Chief, the Netherlands)
• Ms Anneke Germeraad-Uriot (Editorial Assistant).
If you are interested in this job, please send your application letter and a short CV before 1 April to Ms Anneke Germeraad-Uriot (email@example.com).