See why Ayşe Çaylan from Turkey became the very first individual member of EQuiP.
Why should you become an individual member of EQuiP?
- Members get 50% reduction on the EQuiP conference fees and pre-conference workshop fees.
- Members can be elected National Representative in the EQuiP Council, which is the decisive organ in EQuiP.
- Members have influence on EQuiP policy through their National Representatives in the EQuiP Council.
- Members can join various EQuiP Working Groups, thus collaborating in organisation of conferences, development of QI initiatives, workshops at WONCA conferences etc.
- You will be receiving updates and news about events, tools, methods, relevant resources and project proposals.
Who can become an individual member?
General practitioners (practicing or academic) may become individual EQuiP members.
Medical doctors and other health professionals (academics, staff members and patients)) involved in quality development in general practice may be extraordinary members.
Individual and extraordinary EQuiP members should reside in one of the European WONCA membership countries.
"I joined EQuiP because I am passionate about General Practice and Patient Safety and want to work at the European level to influence policy makers about the value of general practice and its role in improving the health of the population"
Aneez Esmail, Professor of General Practice (the UK)
How to become an individual member of EQuip?
Simply download and fill in the EQuiP Application Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download EQuiP Application Form here.
You are expected to pay for membership in advance. All EQuiP Council members must also pay membership fees. The fee varies per country (see below).
Individual and/or extraordinary membership fees - 1 year period
(1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018)
Group 1: € 80
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
Group 2: € 70
Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Turkey
Group 3: € 60
Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Greece, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine
Group 4: € 30
Students, Vocational Trainees and Members of the Vasco da Gama Movement